Skip to main content

My Favourite Gift Ever!

MSI GE Series GE62 Apache Pro-413 Gaming Laptop 5th Generation Intel Core i7 5700HQ (2.60 GHz) 16 GB Memory 1 TB HDD 128 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 3 GB GDDR5 15.6
My favourite gift that I have ever received was a laptop. It was an i7 4790k with an Nvidia GeForce 980 video card. It had 32 gigabytes of RAM and 2 terabytes of SSD storage. The laptop came with a 17.3 inch screen, RGB lighting on the keyboard, and touch screen. Finally, the laptop came with a $500 dollar gift card to Best Buy.

With the $500, I bought a laptop case, gaming mouse, gaming pad, and stuff for my parents. I loved the laptop so much that I brought it every day with me to school; I showed it off to all my friends- I even slept beside it. Gaming with it was awesome. I was able to play games, browse the web, edit videos, and program all at once and the computer had no lag.

Unfortunately, when my grade 10 report card came back, I did not do as well as my parents had expected. I got into lots of trouble. As a punishment, they tried to take my laptop, but I did not want to let it go. I held on to it tightly and I got into a tug of war with my parents. At the end of it, nobody won and the laptop lost. It flung out of my arms, hit the wall, and broke. I was very sad and started to cry. I wanted to have it back so badly, so I repaired it as best I could. It was the same, and my favourite gift became a lesson in life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Learn about Life

The lesson I learned in life was never trust anyone with your personal information because they can ruin your life or career. I had one scenario back in January of last year where I got scammed. The transaction was around thirty thousands dollars worth of Bitcoin, at 400 USD dollars per Bitcoin. I was dumb enough to send it all to a website because I was trying to exchange Bitcoin into PayPal, then transfer it into my bank, as the bank knows that I am a programmer for various websites. Luckily the website didn't scam me, but when the money entered PayPal, I was so happy and excited I tried to transfer three thousand to the bank. Paypal denied me, basically saying, "Let's ruin your life and take all your money." I was depressed and angry. PayPal, a well-known company, had just stolen my money. The more I researched about this, the more I found out that many people have gone through similar situations with the company. I refuse to do business with them anymore, but I ge

My Favourite Book of All Time

My favourite book is the Apple Book, with tons of pictures of the previous generation's technology. It was a worthwhile book because it cost around four hundred dollars. The pictures of the iPhone 7 Plus made me feel like I had just watched the first episode of anime in my life. The pictures made me inspired to make a book for the generations of octopuses, but leaving it solely in pictures without any description at all. If I were an author for this product, I also would've left around 100 pages blank to make the consumer think that it is a worthwhile book. The texture of the Apple Book was crisp, sharpened like a potato chip. The book smelled so good like a brand new phone from Apple.